We’re hiring developers, designers, and analytics specialists to work out of our headquarters in Chicago.
Working with Us
If you’re compensated well, able to do what you love in a great environment, and have ample time away from that love (for other loves), we think that pretty much covers it.
We believe in maintaining a sustainable pace, while balancing the occasional overdrive that comes with being a fast, lean team. If the following sounds like you, we’d like to talk:
- You’re passionate
- You’re empathetic, able to put yourself in others’ shoes
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Your communication style is “timely, but efficient.”
- You are humble, approachable and teachable (and can teach)
- You know that being confident means knowing what you know and knowing what you may not know
- You strive to be an expert
- You can translate technical concepts into something non-technical people can understand
- You don’t mind the founder saying “gnarly” throughout the day when referring to anything
Our Hiring Process
- First, we’ll schedule a video call to introduce ourselves and learn more about you.
- Following a successful video call, we’ll arrange for you to spend two days with us onsite. Developers pair program, while designers and analytics specialists shadow and work with our team. We realize that two days is a big commitment, but we’ve found it to be the right amount of time for both you and us to determine if we’re a good fit.
To apply, tell us a little about yourself and include links to your work (Github profiles preferred).Apply for a Developer Position
Transparentrees is hiring designers with a passion for usability and elegant design. You’ll advocate for users through interface design, code your own work, and work closely with our dev team to bring user experiences to life.
To apply, tell us a little about yourself and include links to your work (portfolio site and Dribbble account if you have one).Apply for a Designer Position
We’re looking for someone to take the lead on our analytics team and help build and carry out our vision for analytics. You should be experienced with Google Analytics and have some custom CRM system experience. Knowledge of Google Analytics Premium, SiteCatalyst, or Coremetrics are big pluses.
To apply, tell us a little about yourself and your experience working with analytics.Apply for an Analytics Position